Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy 4 month Birthday Little Wee!!!

Parks is a whopping 4 months old!!!
Sadly enough his daddy had to head back to Alaska today for another few weeks and Parks ended up with ANOTHER double ear infection! :( (His last one was only on May 18th!) We got him some antibiotics and with just one more infection this year he is on track for getting tubes in his ears! Poor Wee :( His only symptoms were a light cough and just a hint of congestion. Go figure....he is such a great kid I would never have known otherwise. Since Parks still struggles to swallow sometimes the doctor had to give him the antibiotics by injection. That kid is a trooper, cause that needle made me a little queasy. He cried for a second and then when I placed him in front of the mirror in the room he just started to smile, the tears dried up and he was off and chatting with his own adorable reflection. He truly is Immuno Parks!! :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I can't believe Parker is already 4months! That makes me realize how old Eliza is getting because she is not to far behind Parker! It goes to fast! Also, I am a huge advocate for tubes! We were always in the doctor with Katie Jo, every tiny cold turned into an ear infection. Since she got tubes in last August we have not had one sick visit, it has almost been a whole year with no sick visits!!