While Parker's great aunt Judy was in town she was able to get some rather cute pics of Parks and I together. I love his smile in these photos...you would never guess that he has yet ANOTHER ear infection and had to get ANOTHER antibiotic shot today. What a trooper! And really...who wouldn't want to follow the hippo's instructions on the front of Parker's onsie? (It says HUG ME) :)
Parks at the ENT office. His surgery for his tubes is set for this Thursday at 7:30 am! When Dr. Wood, the ENT, was looking in Parker's ears today he removed soooo much ear wax. I felt like the worst mom because I try my best to clean them each night after his bath. Dr. Wood reassured me though that after the tubes are placed Parker will not only feel a ton better but his ears will be easier to keep clean.
Smiles for Aunt Judy. :)
This is a rotten picture of me but a cute one of Parks and of Loki petting me back.
Aunt Judy snapped this pic and I love that Parks was held in such rapt attention with my texting skills. :) He will have his own phone before I know it!!
4 comments:
love these pics. Lil Parks is sooo cute, I LOVE his smile. And you look great Steph! I hope his surgery goes well tomorrow. We'll be praying for him and you. Is he eating better?
What a cutie patootie! And Parker is too! Heheheh --- what a gorgeous smile he has & you look super fab as well! Come see me sometime - maybe we can do lunch? I did the HCG thing-so lets talk about it!!!
You are such a beautiful mommie and son togeth Pleseer!! We love the pictures. Bless Parker's little heart with all the ear infections. Your sister had the same problem and tubes made all the difference! We send special prayers for you and Parker tomorrow. Just remember MOMMIE is the ONE!! Please keep us posted.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
What wonderful Mommie and Parks pictures!! He will feel soooo much better after the tubes are in. Many prayers for all of you tomorrow. We love all your great posts. Parker is really a star, maybe a movie star, maybe a rock star or maybe the special star in our lives.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment