People told me that once I had a kid EVERYTHING would change. They were right! I have come to understand that being a new mom is kind of like living with a celebrity in some ways....
1. People (ie. me especially!) are constantly pointing cameras at Parks.
2. Teenage girls (especially the young women I work with at church, but certainly not limited to just them) love to talk about how cute he is!
3. Hitting his bottle is just how he rolls. :)
4. Naked photos and possible videos...? Inevitable.
5. He's got a chauffeur, chef, and personal stylist all at his fingertips. (That would be me of course!)
I love being his entourage. I get tons of perks. Like, late night snuggles, being flashed his gummy grin, and the joy of seeing on a daily basis how much he is growing. :)
1. People (ie. me especially!) are constantly pointing cameras at Parks.
2. Teenage girls (especially the young women I work with at church, but certainly not limited to just them) love to talk about how cute he is!
3. Hitting his bottle is just how he rolls. :)
4. Naked photos and possible videos...? Inevitable.
5. He's got a chauffeur, chef, and personal stylist all at his fingertips. (That would be me of course!)
I love being his entourage. I get tons of perks. Like, late night snuggles, being flashed his gummy grin, and the joy of seeing on a daily basis how much he is growing. :)
2 comments:
Knowing a celebrity is always challenging!!!Just hang in there and enjoy the special time with your wonderful little boy. These are times to cherish because they are one of a kind. You are a great MOM!!!
Love,
Mom&Marcus
I love you Stephanie. You have grown and matured in so many ways into the beautiful woman you are. Please stay as true to yourself as you have been.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment