so beautiful. Hope you're having fun and that Steph and Parker are doing okay. Side note, thats what my parents road was named after. Their whole neighborhood is names from Alaska.
Stephanie! Alan say's he doesn't have your email address :( so email me at alarnell@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite! It was so great to finally see Parker up close and in person on Sunday! I hope you are doing well, please please let me know if you need anything while Danny is gone!
Danny, Alaska looks amazing! That is such a wonderful opportunity that you have had, Alan is a little jelous!
White Water Rafting???? Your able bodied assistant (that's right, from Philadelphia) is ready to pack her bags and provided the 'needed' support :) When should I leave? ;) What a job!! :)
3 comments:
so beautiful. Hope you're having fun and that Steph and Parker are doing okay. Side note, thats what my parents road was named after. Their whole neighborhood is names from Alaska.
Stephanie! Alan say's he doesn't have your email address :( so email me at alarnell@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite! It was so great to finally see Parker up close and in person on Sunday! I hope you are doing well, please please let me know if you need anything while Danny is gone!
Danny, Alaska looks amazing! That is such a wonderful opportunity that you have had, Alan is a little jelous!
White Water Rafting???? Your able bodied assistant (that's right, from Philadelphia) is ready to pack her bags and provided the 'needed' support :) When should I leave? ;) What a job!! :)
Post a Comment