Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello World!

Being home with Parker as often as I can be allows me to spend plenty of time just hanging out with the little guy and of course taking tons of pictures. Below are some of the more recent ones he has posed for!He is on his play mat so I jumped in for a quick pic!
I am firmly convinced this child will surely choke to death sucking on those fingers of his. :) But when I give him ANYTHING else to replace them as chew toys he throws a fit!

He was working out during tummy time and I got on the floor to encourage him and had my camera near by to snap this adorable photo. :)

4 comments:

MiciJim said...

Yep, the "fingers in the mouth" pose seems to be one of Parks' favorites.
Parker's expression makes the pic of both of you priceless.
Hugs and Kisses
Roo & Grandpa Frass

Mom & Marcus said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! Bet he is learning fast. That last picture really shows off his beautiful eyes. Guess this is our future super star.Parker may try putting both sets of fingers in next. WOW.
Lots of Love,
Mom &Marcus

JudyL said...

I'm so looking forward to meeting Parks!

Shells said...

Love these pics. The one with you and Parker is sooo cute.