Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunshine State here I come!!!

I am already starting to pack to get things ready for our upcoming trip home to Florida! And to no body's surprise Parker literally needs his own suitcase for all of his items! One of the most important of those items is a sunhat to keep his baby skin from getting too pink. I found this one and fell in love with it! I was worried Parks was gonna hate it because of the chin strap, but as these pictures prove I shouldn't have worried. He loves it! :) These are some of the cutest smiles I have ever gotten from Parker on film and I am elated to share them with yall! ENJOY!!!
This one below is my favorite!!!



And this one below was a cloes second!!!













2 comments:

nolechick said...

I love these. Looks like faces his Auntie Stacie would make. I also love Loki looking on in the background. The hat would look better if it had a Seminole on it, but we can work on that when y'all get here. There is also baby sunscreen.

MiciJim said...

WOW- is the Parks man a Happy Camper or What?
He really can't wait to feel the sand between his toes.
Hugs and Kisses,
Roo & Grandpa Frass