Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I sit in a cart and roll around Walmart it's just a family tradition!

After my surgery I had to roll around stores in those little motorized chairs so as not to put too much pressure on my foot. Danny joked once that it must be a family thing for the Frassrands to travel in such style when out in public! I laughed and the words to an old Hank Williams Jr. song came to mind, hence the title of this post. These two pics just show how sweet my dad's ride is compared to the old clunker I got! :)



2 comments:

nolechick said...

AHAHAHA, I had to pimp them after my surgeries. I never thought to make the comparison though. Your such a nerd bomber!!

MiciJim said...

Hopefully, this won't become a family tradition!!!
Boy, this pic at the farm seems like yesterday.....
It was Stacie's special day and it was great that we could share it with her!