Now I know these pictures are a little out of order. They should have been put on the blog prior to Parker's arrival but I have been waaaaaay busy and just never got the pictures from my friend Shelli Roholt who took these rock start shots of Danny and I !!! She took them about two weeks prior to Parker's birth and it never fails to amaze me how huuuuuuuuuuuge I was! :) I am only comforted to know that all that extra lovin on my hips helped to produce one of the cutest kids ever!!






4 comments:
What great pictures!!! You look so beautiful in all of them Stephy. Brings a tear to my eye at how happy and full of love you and danny are in them.
I LOVE the one of you in blue and your belly!
Steph & Danny; these pictures are absolutely fabulous! I love the originality. Favorites- black & white; both hands on the belly & you guys holding each other; color-you in black sitting holding your belly.
Photos are a little late-but worth waiting for!!!!!
Now my question is-when is this wonderful photographer going to do all three of you??????
Love you guys.....Roo & Grandpa Frass
What great pictures! Funny how no matter how big a tummy gets, it's still hard to imagine a 7 or 8 pound human living inside it! :-)
How beautiful you look. There is something so special about pregnant moms! These are definitely pictures for the album. Bet Parker will love them when he is older. The two of you and Danny together hold your stomach are such a loving tribute to God's gifts to us.
Please do get pictures of all of you together. Family pictures are priceless!
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment