Look at how big his hands are!

I love this photo!!!!!!! Not only is Parks plumping up nicely on his formula but he is so cute in this picture he could advertise for toilet paper or for Michelin Tires with his rolls. :) Plus I love how this picture shows off his bright blue eyes.

4 comments:
Butterball turkey!! And no its not wrong to want to nibble on a baby's fat rolls when he is as cute as PJ is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too CUTE! Yes, his bright blue eyes are adorable.
He's definitely filling out. Looks like he can hold a basketball soon with those hands!!!!!!
God has really blessed your family with a very special child. Parker is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! He must take after his parents who look SOOOOO Good!! Please keep posting these great pictures. We can watch Parker grow in his wonderful family through your blog.
All our love,
Mom&Marcus
I could look into his eyes for hours!!!!! :) (Great)Aunt J
Post a Comment