Parker's room is adorable! How sweet of Kim to make special "Parker pictures" for her new nephew. That IS REALLY mommy's favorite picture! Now we need one of Mommy, Daddy and Parker sleeping! Get some rest when you can. Love, Mom&Marcus
Steph he is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations you also look great. It sounds like all went smooth, I am soooo excited for your family. I want to come visit and snuggle on him. Let me know when a good time is. Also when are you planning on blessing him? Love Jen
Looove Parker's room!!!! Kim's artwork is just as unique and special as he is. Oh what a handsome sleeping lad. We can't wait to see all of you. Hugs and Kisses, Roodle & Grandpa Frass
3 comments:
Parker's room is adorable! How sweet of Kim to make special "Parker pictures" for her new nephew.
That IS REALLY mommy's favorite picture! Now we need one of Mommy, Daddy and Parker sleeping!
Get some rest when you can.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Steph he is gorgeous!!!! Congratulations you also look great. It sounds like all went smooth, I am soooo excited for your family. I want to come visit and snuggle on him. Let me know when a good time is. Also when are you planning on blessing him? Love Jen
Looove Parker's room!!!! Kim's artwork is just as unique and special as he is.
Oh what a handsome sleeping lad. We can't wait to see all of you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Roodle & Grandpa Frass
Post a Comment