Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Parker pics from Parker's 2 week birthday.

Now this picture just shows how sweet and content Parks normally is. I will have to capture a fussy moment at some point to show that he does not actually have a halo and wings. :) Parker loves to snuggle with his Dad and his dad usually beats him in the game of who can go to sleep first.
Parker is a great motivator for his dad when it comes to school studies. Don't let his closed eys fool you folks, he is a lean mean studing machine. :)





5 comments:

nolechick said...

What a cutie!!! I love the thumb sucking, kinda reminds me of someone. :)

The one of Dannyboy & PJ sleeping together is precious!!!!

Mom & Marcus said...

We love the pix of Danny and Parker. What a lovely bond they have! The thumbsucker reminds of someone we know as well. :)
Mom&Marcus

MiciJim said...

Pictures are SOOOOOO adorable- Grandpa Frass says the thumbsucking does look vaguely familiar.

Kim said...

I LOVE how he already sucks his thumb! Man, I love this kid so much already!

JudyL said...

What a pair!