I'm so excited for you both!!!!!!! I just wish you didn't live 2 lifetimes away! He's absolutely beautiful and I'm so sure you're extremely proud. Congrats you guys.
AWWWW! He's definitely a White! Couldn't hold him in ONE MORE DAY, Steph? Then he & CJ could share a birthday. (She's 3 today, can you believe it?!?) Congrats y'all. He's ADORABLE.
He's precious, adorable, beautiful, not enough adjectives in the world to describe this awesome boy. Steph & Danny-you're the BEST- so PROUD to be your parents and Parker's grandparents.
Congratulations, Wwe are so happy for both of you two. What a wonderful, special addition to a great family. can't wait to hold Parker this summer. Love, Mom&Marcus
11 comments:
I'm so excited for you both!!!!!!! I just wish you didn't live 2 lifetimes away! He's absolutely beautiful and I'm so sure you're extremely proud. Congrats you guys.
Love ya,
Aunt Lissa <3
AWWWW! He's definitely a White! Couldn't hold him in ONE MORE DAY, Steph? Then he & CJ could share a birthday. (She's 3 today, can you believe it?!?) Congrats y'all. He's ADORABLE.
Love, Mandy Ed & CJ
He's absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats to you both! Miss and love y'all lots! Can not wait to meet Parker.
Love,
PingLing
I forgot to mention that Mr. Parker was born on the day that *would have been* Kaleigh's 2nd bday, had she not been born 2 months early!!
<3 <3 <3
He's precious, adorable, beautiful, not enough adjectives in the world to describe this awesome boy. Steph & Danny-you're the BEST- so PROUD to be your parents and Parker's grandparents.
Love, Hugs, & Kisses
Roo & Grandpa Frass
We are so happy for you both! Parker is absolutely adorable! A baby is a miracle! ENJOY every little moment!
Love,
The Tippets
Congratulations Danny & Steph! He is beautiful.
Miss you! Stephanie F
Congratulations! What a treat to get a glimpse of your sweet little one so soon. Thanks so much for sharing--can't wait to see more!
Ditto on mandy's comment. Parker is definitely a little White.He is perfect!
Congratulations,
Wwe are so happy for both of you two. What a wonderful, special addition to a great family. can't wait to hold Parker this summer.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment